"Your Safety First!"
Health & Safety Guidelines To Expect During Your Visit
*UPDATED AS OF JANUARY 2022
HUMPHREYS HALF MOON INN IS OPEN AND HAPPY TO WELCOME YOU IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LATEST CALIFORNIA AND SAN DIEGO COUNTY GUIDELINES AS OUR DEDICATION TO PROVIDING A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE FOR OUR GUESTS REMAINS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE. PLEASE CONTINUE READING TO LEARN ABOUT OUR ONSITE HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES, AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHILE YOU "RELAX AND ENJOY" YOUR NEXT VISIT TO OUR SAN DIEGO HOTEL!
Your Safety And Wellbeing Is Our Top Priority
“Your Safety First!” was developed in June 2020, in response to the current COVID-19 pandemic as part of our ongoing commitment to ensuring the health and well-being of all our guests, colleagues and the communities we work and live in. Listed below is a summary of our plans, procedures and protocols that outline exactly how we intend to keep our colleagues, guests, and communities safe, outlined by department.
Property In General
We have augmented our health and sanitation protocols across the properties for everyone's safety and peace of mind.
- Guests are provided with face coverings as needed.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, bell desks, lobby tables and chairs, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, ATMs, escalator and stair handrails, dining surfaces and seating areas
- All cleaning agents and disinfectant products are EPA-approved and are of the highest efficacy available in the market, including electrostatic sprayers, which are used in all indoor spaces.
- The number of guests permitted in elevators will vary based on the size of the elevator, with the smallest elevators limited to only family groups.
- Hand sanitizing stations are positioned at every entrance, at every elevator landing, at ice and vending machines, and outside of public restrooms.
We have increased the cleaning and sanitizing schedule of all front desk and lobby areas, with an emphasis on frequently contacted surfaces, and updated procedures for interactions between guests and host staff.
- The Guest Services Agents at the front desk have plexi-glass partitions separating the agent from the guest.
- Registration is paperless.
- Key cards are sanitized before and after each use.
- Guest check-out is express and paperless; all folios are emailed with a paper copy only upon request
Restaurants, Bars and In-Room Dining
We offer dining on property with great service, high quality and delicious food, and refreshing beverages, served in a comfortable and beautiful atmosphere.
See top of the page for recent announcement regarding Backstage LIVE.
Employee Protocols & Administrative Areas
Safety starts behind the scenes. We’re taking extra steps in our administrative areas to ensure our team members’ safety and help them carry best practices forward to you. We have implemented these important steps:
- All employees must undergo temperature and symptom checks prior to starting each shift, wash their hands every 60 minutes for 20 seconds, wear face masks and gloves, be trained on Covid-19 protocols, and monitor and enforce social distancing at all times.
- Employee arrival, departure, break and meal times are staggered to minimize traffic volume in back of house corridors and service elevators.
- Employees do not report to work if they are feeling ill.
- Employees are required to report to management if they believe they have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or if they observe others who may be displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
I want to thank you again for your support during this challenging time, and we look forward to serving you and your family on your next visit to Humphreys Half Moon Inn.