There's lots of holiday fun in San Diego, and our warm weather means you don't have to bundle up to enjoy it. Visit us in December when you can still enjoy our beaches and strolling beneath the palm trees in Balboa Park, along with special holiday events like these:
• Get your holiday shopping done at the area's malls, boutiques in the Gaslamp and Little Italy, or at the Liberty Station Holiday Marketplace near Humphreys Half Moon Inn. Besides great shopping and dining, there's music and even ice skating, too!
• Enjoy the holidays with the animals at SeaWorld and Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo. You might see Scuba Santa at Birch Aquarium. A whale watching cruise lets you see migrating whales in San Diego Bay.
• Take in a holiday show. You'll find classical and hip-hop versions of The Nutcracker, plus The Miracle on 34th Street and Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
• Ride a train with Santa's elves. The North Pole Limited makes a stop to pick up Santa, too.
• Wander in a garden lit up in lights at the San Diego Botanic Garden. Explore on foot or in a horse-drawn wagon.
• Run a half-marathon. Remember to pack your red nose or your ugliest holiday sweater and run or walk to raise money for charity.
Enjoy the amenities at Humphreys Half Moon Inn while you relax and spend time with your family. You can stroll or bike the waterfront paths. After dark, linger over a drink and listen to a live performance in our music club. Our Holidays & Happy Hour special includes a discount on your room plus a special holiday drink and appetizer. Click here to make your reservation and spend the holidays here with us in San Diego.