San Diego's weather is still perfect for outdoor concerts. Here's a look at October's performers at Humphreys Concerts by the Bay.
• The Mavericks, October 8. It's pure and simply pure country music and songs about pure love.
• An Evening with Little Stephen and the Disciples of Soul, October 18. Former member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band, Stephen Van Zandt performs his own rock music with his own band.
• Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie, October 19. The Fleetwood Mac members split into their own duo and created a unique sound blending folk, pop, and rock into dreamlike harmonies. This is a special performance not to miss.
• Felipe Esparza, October 20. Felipe won Last Comic Standing back in 2010 and he's standing on the Humphreys stage with his act that finds the humor in the roughness of real life.
• Carla Morrison, October 22. Come hear the Latin Grammy winner sing her many prize-winning songs.
• Keali'l Reichel, October 29. Close out the season with songs from Hawaii. Traditional and contemporary island songs blend perfectly with San Diego's palm trees and laid-back vibe.
Make your concert experience even more special with a package at Humphreys Half Moon Inn adjacent to Humphreys Concerts by the Bay. Choose from a dinner package that includes a delicious dinner plus priority seating at the show, or a premium package with dinner, tickets in the first four rows center stage, and a night at Humphreys Half Moon Inn. Click here for details and to make your reservation!