Staying at Humphreys Half Moon Inn offers many luxuries. A stunning waterfront location bedecked with palm trees. Twisting paths for walking or biking. Tropical rooms opening onto the pool. An award-winning restaurant with views of the marina. And easy access to the performances at Humphreys Concerts by the Bay, right next door.
The concert venue takes advantage of San Diego's great weather with its outdoor theater. At 1400 seats, Humphreys draws a crowd and superstars alike. The performances cover all music genres and comedy acts. Look at the San Diego concerts coming up in October:
- Award-winning performer Cyndi Lauper appears with blues harmonica player Charlie Musselwhite on October 3.
- Rock and roll classic Peter Noone and Herman's Hermits perform October 6.
- Explore the range of jazz saxophone with Kamasi Washington October 7.
- Colbie Caillat goes acoustic October 12.
- Legendary star Willie Nelson spans country, jazz, and Gershwin on October 19.
- Comedian Tracy Morgan is Picking Up the Pieces October 20.
- Felipe Esparza survived Last Comic Standing in 2010 and brings the funny here October 21.
- Say hell yes and see Ingrid Michaelson's Hell No Tour performance October 28.
- Close out October at Humphreys with comic Jo Koy on October 29.
You can make your night out even more special with dinner and premium packages. Availability varies, but the packages enhance your experience with dinner and seats in the first few rows. Seeing a great performer up close under San Diego skies is a luxury experience you'll remember long after you return home.